WESTERN CAPE GAMBLING AND RACING BOARD
The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board ("Board") is a statutory body established in 1997 by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Act, Act 4 of 1996, as amended ("the Act"). Our primary goal is to control and regulate gambling and racing activities incidental thereto in the Western Cape Province ("Western Cape"). The Board, together with its staff, set measurable goals for the attainment and ongoing evaluation of its performance which are contained within its Annual Performance Plan.
- NEW!!! Guidelines for Lodging Objections to Applications Advertised in the Media ......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (1)......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (2)......read more
- The Financial Intelligence Centre (the Centre) reminds all bookmakers of the obligation to register with the Centre in terms of section 43B of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act No 38 of 2001, as ......read more
- Open Board Meeting Dates. The Open Board Meeting dates are as follows ......read more
OUR LANDMARK OFFICES
ANC can steal EFF's thunder by pushing...The inevitable result of wearing a white suit to a mud fight...
The Big Read: Potter goes to seedHarry Potter is thirty-something. The new story by JK Rowling, announced by...
Something rotten in the state of MzansiThere's a big difference between experience and intelligence. Intelligent people read the...
- " class="slickTip" target="_blank" >Spies, moles and an odd old dialect
Gaza truce offers fly, but so do...The Palestinians said factions were ready for new Gaza truce and Washington...