WESTERN CAPE GAMBLING AND RACING BOARD
The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board ("Board") is a statutory body established in 1997 by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Act, Act 4 of 1996, as amended ("the Act"). Our primary goal is to control and regulate gambling and racing activities incidental thereto in the Western Cape Province ("Western Cape"). The Board, together with its staff, set measurable goals for the attainment and ongoing evaluation of its performance which are contained within its Annual Performance Plan.
- NEW!!! Guidelines for Lodging Objections to Applications Advertised in the Media ......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (1)......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (2)......read more
- The Financial Intelligence Centre (the Centre) reminds all bookmakers of the obligation to register with the Centre in terms of section 43B of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act No 38 of 2001, as ......read more
- Open Board Meeting Dates. The Open Board Meeting dates are as follows ......read more
OUR LANDMARK OFFICES
KwaZulu-Natal municipality has to pay woman R450,000...The Umngeni (Howick) municipality must pay R450,000 to a woman seriously injured...
- " class="slickTip" target="_blank" > This is not the time to lay...
Seeking new Spike LeeA new incentive scheme for emerging black filmmakers was announced yesterday in...
The Big Read: Kebby is poisoning MKI know of a cook, an Umkhonto weSizwe cook. He skipped to...
'Wild child' rules on YouTubeAn 18-year-old matric pupil has been named this country's Social Media Star...