WESTERN CAPE GAMBLING AND RACING BOARD
The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board ("Board") is a statutory body established in 1997 by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Act, Act 4 of 1996, as amended ("the Act"). Our primary goal is to control and regulate gambling and racing activities incidental thereto in the Western Cape Province ("Western Cape"). The Board, together with its staff, set measurable goals for the attainment and ongoing evaluation of its performance which are contained within its Annual Performance Plan.
- NEW!!! The Board is pleased to announce the release of its new quartely magazine, browse the 1st edition here......
- NEW!!! Guidelines for Lodging Objections to Applications Advertised in the Media ......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (1)......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (2)......read more
- The Financial Intelligence Centre (the Centre) reminds all bookmakers of the obligation to register with the Centre in terms of section 43B of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act No 38 of 2001, as ......read more
- Open Board Meeting Dates. The Open Board Meeting dates are as follows ......read more
OUR LANDMARK OFFICES
Not our questions that embarrass Zuma, it...A call by DA parliamentary leader Mmusi Maimane in the National Assembly...
We showed character, we bought each other...Goalkeepers always gave coaches a headache when it came to who to...
Nigeria avoid lengthy FIFA ban, drops court...A court case against Nigeria's football association that threatened to earn the...
Only 42.5% of working-age South Africans employedSouth Africa is in a high unemployment state, statistician general Pali Lehohla...
We will investigate Zimbabwean officials for torture:...The SAPS said it will comply with the Constitutional Court's order to...