WESTERN CAPE GAMBLING AND RACING BOARD
The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board ("Board") is a statutory body established in 1997 by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Act, Act 4 of 1996, as amended ("the Act"). Our primary goal is to control and regulate gambling and racing activities incidental thereto in the Western Cape Province ("Western Cape"). The Board, together with its staff, set measurable goals for the attainment and ongoing evaluation of its performance which are contained within its Annual Performance Plan.
- NEW!!! The Board is pleased to announce the release of its new quartely magazine, browse the 1st edition here......
- NEW!!! Guidelines for Lodging Objections to Applications Advertised in the Media ......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (1)......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (2)......read more
- The Financial Intelligence Centre (the Centre) reminds all bookmakers of the obligation to register with the Centre in terms of section 43B of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act No 38 of 2001, as ......read more
- Open Board Meeting Dates. The Open Board Meeting dates are as follows ......read more
OUR LANDMARK OFFICES
WHO expects around 200,000 Ebola vaccine doses...The World Health Organization (WHO) set out plans on Friday for speeding...
Cosatu adjourns its central executive committee meeting...Cosatu's special central executive committee meeting has been adjourned for two weeks,...
'Prophet' ordered to appear at Lagos church...A coroner on Friday ordered one of Nigeria's most popular preachers to...
Wenger tells Arsenal to tighten defenceArsenal manager Arsene Wenger has said only a vastly improved defensive effort...
Mourinho confirms Costa may return against UnitedDiego Costa, Ramires and John Mikel Obi could all return to the...