WESTERN CAPE GAMBLING AND RACING BOARD
The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board ("Board") is a statutory body established in 1997 by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Act, Act 4 of 1996, as amended ("the Act"). Our primary goal is to control and regulate gambling and racing activities incidental thereto in the Western Cape Province ("Western Cape"). The Board, together with its staff, set measurable goals for the attainment and ongoing evaluation of its performance which are contained within its Annual Performance Plan.
- NEW!!! Guidelines for Lodging Objections to Applications Advertised in the Media ......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (1)......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (2)......read more
- The Financial Intelligence Centre (the Centre) reminds all bookmakers of the obligation to register with the Centre in terms of section 43B of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act No 38 of 2001, as ......read more
- Open Board Meeting Dates. The Open Board Meeting dates are as follows ......read more
OUR LANDMARK OFFICES
Mafikizolo in MTV Africa lightsThe upcoming MTV Africa Music Awards will pit South African and Nigerian...
Orthodox Christians celebrate Holy Fire in JerusalemThousands of Orthodox Christians gathered Saturday in the Church of the Holy...
Vote for us, we'll give you police:...A total of 250,000 police on the streets is one of the...
Japan expands army footprint for first time...Japan began its first military expansion at the western end of its...
'Ghostbusters' art receives 30th anniversary tourOriginal artwork and limited edition prints relating to the first "Ghostbusters" film...