WESTERN CAPE GAMBLING AND RACING BOARD
The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board ("Board") is a statutory body established in 1997 by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Act, Act 4 of 1996, as amended ("the Act"). Our primary goal is to control and regulate gambling and racing activities incidental thereto in the Western Cape Province ("Western Cape"). The Board, together with its staff, set measurable goals for the attainment and ongoing evaluation of its performance which are contained within its Annual Performance Plan.
- NEW!!! Guidelines for Lodging Objections to Applications Advertised in the Media ......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (1)......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (2)......read more
- The Financial Intelligence Centre (the Centre) reminds all bookmakers of the obligation to register with the Centre in terms of section 43B of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act No 38 of 2001, as ......read more
- Open Board Meeting Dates. The Open Board Meeting dates are as follows ......read more
OUR LANDMARK OFFICES
- " class="slickTip" target="_blank" >Plea to Angie Motshekga
'Racist' musos unfazedHip-hop group AmaCde yesterday said a complaint against one of its songs...
Travel Weekly Wildlife Photograph of the Year...July’s winning shots and other top contenders in the Sunday Times Travel...
It's payback time, Vavi tells ZumaThe ANC has come under fire from one of its main allies...
Mass demonstration cancelled as Lesotho faces power...A mass demonstration in Lesotho planned for Monday has been cancelled after...