WESTERN CAPE GAMBLING AND RACING BOARD
The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board ("Board") is a statutory body established in 1997 by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Act, Act 4 of 1996, as amended ("the Act"). Our primary goal is to control and regulate gambling and racing activities incidental thereto in the Western Cape Province ("Western Cape"). The Board, together with its staff, set measurable goals for the attainment and ongoing evaluation of its performance which are contained within its Annual Performance Plan.
- NEW!!! The Board is pleased to announce the release of its new quartely magazine, browse the 1st edition here......
- NEW!!! Guidelines for Lodging Objections to Applications Advertised in the Media ......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (1)......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (2)......read more
- The Financial Intelligence Centre (the Centre) reminds all bookmakers of the obligation to register with the Centre in terms of section 43B of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act No 38 of 2001, as ......read more
- Open Board Meeting Dates. The Open Board Meeting dates are as follows ......read more
OUR LANDMARK OFFICES
Lamar Odom refuses to divorce Khloé KardashianLamar Odom reportedly refuses to divorce Khloé Kardashian, as he is still...
Beyoncé and Jay Z have overcome 'major...Beyoncé and Jay Z have worked out their ''major problems'' and their...
Ronaldo scores 70th Champions League goal as...Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 70th Champions League goal and Mario Balotelli again...
No sex please, you're students: Zimbabwe UniversityThe Zimbabwe students' union made war not love over a new code...
Joan Rivers's daughter inherits R1,1 billionJoan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers has inherited R1,1 billion from the late...