WESTERN CAPE GAMBLING AND RACING BOARD
The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board ("Board") is a statutory body established in 1997 by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Act, Act 4 of 1996, as amended ("the Act"). Our primary goal is to control and regulate gambling and racing activities incidental thereto in the Western Cape Province ("Western Cape"). The Board, together with its staff, set measurable goals for the attainment and ongoing evaluation of its performance which are contained within its Annual Performance Plan.
- NEW!!! The Board is pleased to announce the release of its new quartely magazine, browse the 1st edition here......
- NEW!!! Notice 2 of 2014 as advertised in the Sunday Times......read more
- NEW!!! Notice 2 of 2014 as advertised in the Provincial Gazette......read more
- NEW!!! Notice 1 of 2014 as advertised in the Sunday Times......read more
- NEW!!! Notice 1 of 2014 as advertised in the Provincial Gazette......read more
- NEW!!! Guidelines for Lodging Objections to Applications Advertised in the Media......read more
- The Financial Intelligence Centre (the Centre) reminds all bookmakers of the obligation to register with the Centre in terms of section 43B of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act No 38 of 2001, as ......read more
- Open Board Meeting Dates. The Open Board Meeting dates are as follows ......read more
OUR LANDMARK OFFICES
EFF to hold assembly at UFS, claims...The Economic Freedom Fighters have praised the University of the Free State...
Parents need deep pockets for new school...It is the biggest post-festive season expense for parents - new school...
Eskom offers voluntary separation packagesEskom has asked its staff to consider voluntary retrenchment packages, a spokesman...
Minimum wage of R8500 wanted: minerThe minimum wage for mineworkers must be R8500 a month, the National...
Nellmapius shack dwellers protest against evictionsRoad signs and traffic lights were destroyed as people protested against the...