WESTERN CAPE GAMBLING AND RACING BOARD
The Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board ("Board") is a statutory body established in 1997 by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Act, Act 4 of 1996, as amended ("the Act"). Our primary goal is to control and regulate gambling and racing activities incidental thereto in the Western Cape Province ("Western Cape"). The Board, together with its staff, set measurable goals for the attainment and ongoing evaluation of its performance which are contained within its Annual Performance Plan.
- NEW!!! Guidelines for Lodging Objections to Applications Advertised in the Media ......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (1)......read more
- NEW!!! Notices as advertised in the Sunday Times and Provincial Gazette (2)......read more
- The Financial Intelligence Centre (the Centre) reminds all bookmakers of the obligation to register with the Centre in terms of section 43B of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act No 38 of 2001, as ......read more
- Open Board Meeting Dates. The Open Board Meeting dates are as follows ......read more
OUR LANDMARK OFFICES
Water shortages in Amathole district due to...The flow of water in the Eastern Cape's Amathole district has been...
Watch: Chris Brown shoves fan aside as...Chris Brown fought off a female fan who attempted to kiss him...
BMW boxes clever with latest bikesThe R1200 R and the R1200 RS may be two very different...
Over 400 branches to attend ANC Gauteng...More than 400 branches will attend the ANC's Gauteng elective conference, the...
Zuma bribed, finish en klaarIf Thales boss Pierre Moynot confirmed his company paid for Jacob Zuma's...